1. Lakeside Retreats at Camp CobbosseeAvailable for group retreats and rentals when summer camp is not in session, Lakeside Retreats at Camp Cobbossee sits on 125 acres along a mile of magnificent shoreline amid Maine's lush forests and national parks. The property features a small private island 250 yards off the lakefront dock – a great spot for island swims and adventure programs.
Winthrop, ME - Lodging - Dining Facilities - Food Service - Conference
2. Camp VegaCamp Vega has provided ultimate experiences for a number of groups for over 70 years. Please call 800-838-8342 for more information or visit our website.
Fayette, ME (Map) - Lodging - Dining Facilities - Food Service - Conference
3. Lakeside Retreats at Camp KippewaAvailable to retreat groups when summer camp is not in session, Lakeside Retreats at Camp Kippewa boasts a stunning Maine property and a prime location along a rare sand beach on the pristine shores of Lake Cobboseecontee. Camp Kippewa is a great retreat site for groups who want to meet in an intimate, beautiful location and who want easy access to the best of the Maine outdoors.
Monmouth, ME (Map) - Lodging - Dining Facilities - Food Service - Conference
4. Camp WaziyatahCamp Waziyatah sits on 130 acres on a 3.5 mile private, spring-fed lake. With “traditional” camp activities like water skiing, sailing, hiking, horseback riding, theater, arts, sports, a climbing wall and skateboard park, Wazi has every activity you could hope for. Facilities are comfortable and safe.
Waterford, ME (Map) - Lodging - Dining Facilities - Food Service
5. Camp North StarBeautiful Maine camp available for off-season group usage in Late August or late May/Early June. Full camp facility available for rental. Extended seasonal rental available of brand new Cliffside Lodge conference and retreat center as well. Perfect for corporate groups, wedding and family reunion weekends.
Poland Spring, ME (Map) - Lodging - Dining Facilities - Food Service - Conference