1. Bair Lake Bible CampBair Lake is a nondenominational camp offering many different activities and
ministries. A wide variety of churches, families, schools, and other groups regularly plan their events with at Bair Lake. Listen to some of our recent guests.
“Thanks again for hosting us this weekend. Our students had an incredible weekend!Everyone we dealt with was fantastic and took great care of us!” Amy Leskowski Campus C
Jones, MI (Map) - Lodging - Dining Facilities - Food Service - Religious
2. Lake of the Woods, Greenwoods, The Glen and The Grove CampsOur 60 acres of grounds include extensive lake frontage, riding stables, a climbing tower, a golf course, recreational lodges, athletic fields, tennis courts, rifle and archery ranges, craft shops and more!
Please contact us to further discuss your needs.
Decatur, MI (Map) - Lodging - Dining Facilities - Food Service
3. Tamarack CampsTamarack Camps offers the best in year-round camping for all ages! Ropes courses, Environmental Ed., Wilderness Skills, Pioneer programs, Corporate Retreats and more. Each visit is customized to meet your needs and goals. Located on 1300+ gorgeous acres in rural Ortonville, MI. Live The Experience!
Ortonville, MI (Map) - Lodging - Dining Facilities - Food Service - Conference - Religious
4. Lincoln Lake Baptist Youth CampLincoln Lake is a year-round Christian camp with loads of activities for any group.
Lincoln Lake is located approximately 40 miles north of Grand Rapids, in West Michigan. We are located on a 400-acre all-sports lake and feature a ton of great water activities. Campers experience intense activities like tubing/skiing/wake-boarding, the zip line, paintball, capture the flag, and much more!
Summer Camp runs from mid-
Gowen, MI (Map) - Lodging - Dining Facilities - Food Service - Conference
5. Camps ConnectWith four facilities to choose from, we have the right place for your retreat, outdoor education experience, band camp, sports practice camp, family reunion, leadership training…the list goes on! We offer year-round accommodations for up to 70 people and any of our camps can sleep close to, if not more than 200 people from early spring to late fall. Each year, many groups choose Camps Connect because of the fine se
Carsonville, MI (Map) - Lodging - Dining Facilities - Food Service - Religious